MINUTES OF TROOP 900 - COMMITTEE MEETING – 19 May 04
1. Attendance: Mr. F., Ms. O., and Ms. S.B.
2. Scoutmaster – NA.
A. Newsletter – will go out at end of Feb. Drew was the winner
of last month’s quiz.
A. May campout – Not all new boys going. They will be working on
B. Court of Honor – Per Gayle, we are to have a wedding party also.
Troop to buy cake and chicken. More to follow. Sean will be
attending that meeting.
C. August Trip - tabled.
D. Flags out of Memorial Day – will check Tuesday night about this.
5. Treasurer: Troop has $1600. As of right
now, 9 boys are going to camp. VFW donated $500.
A. We have one advancement for the 25th and we are setting up an Eagle
BOR for Joel.
7. Chaplain: Need a new Chaplain’s Aide.
A. Griddles, tarps, and cooler were purchased for the troop.
B. Trailer – Mr. F. and his father are going to work on repairs of this
prior to summer camp.
9. Training: Super Saturday of June 5th. The
more the merrier!
10. Old Business: Thanks to Mrs. C. for her
work on the display board for the Scout Show!
10. New Business: A question was raised on a couple of
the job descriptions. Discussed how to raise concerns if members do
not feel a Scout is performing his duties. Recommended that it is
brought to the attention of the SM/ASM so that they, in turn, can bring it
up to the scout at the quarterly SMC’s.
11. Announcements: None.
12. Adjourned at 8:00. Next meeting is 16 Jun
04 at 7 PM.